American Adventurist needed a solution—stuck on old forum software that was compromised, running without support on a bad host, and with no clear path forward. After securing and cleaning up the damage, we migrated them to the modern XenForo platform on a high-performance/high-security instance with dedicated cloud resources to ensure availability for their growing community. A complete design make-over followed, including integration of their newly-acquired digital magazine into the community.
- Graphic Design (print and web)
- Editorial Services
- Post-Hack Cleanup and Security Improvements
- Content and Community Migration (vBulletin to XenForo)
- Custom Web Platform Integration (WordPress and XenForo)
- Custom High-Performance Dedicated Hosting Environment